Dog Treat Recipe
Do you have extra baby food around that maybe baby didn’t like so much?
Don’t let it go to waste!!
Gather it together & make some nutritious dog treats
You’ll need :
•2 jars of carrot
•2 jars of sweet potato
•2 jars of chicken
•2 1/2 cups of oatmeal cereal
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
2. Prep your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. Mix everything together in a bowl until firm.
4. Flour a surface to roll out dough. 1/4 inch thick
5. Use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes for the treats. Transfer to cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Take out & let cool completely & then store in fridge in a container.
Your dog & your wallet will thank you! this is a great way to save money & reduce food waste!